AgioGlobal is recruiting for a World-wide Company who combines engineering as well as the latest technologies to offer customised client oriented logistical solutions.
The Business Unit (BU) Consumer Goods manages the complete supply chain flow from several Business Lines like Textiles, DIY products, Pharmaceuticals, Sporting Goods, Aftermarket logistics and E-commerce.
For the Business Support Team the company is looking for an experienced SENIOR LOGISTIC MANAGER.
– Analyses of logistical data to design the correct solution (processes, warehouse layout, systems)
– Answering RFI’s and RFP/RFQ – extended data analysis – process design .
– Design logistics concepts which should be based on customer requirements (including process descriptions and ABC price calculations)
– Study the current concepts on the basis of profitability, effectiveness and efficiency.
– Fit-Gap Process Analyses related to WMS functionalities.
– Design new processes, warehouse lay-out, transport solutions, distribution network analyses and other engineering tasks.
– Develop, agree, implement logistic solutions.
– Show an in depth knowledge of WMS concepts.
– Project Management: coordination of projects from RFQ phase until running operation where the project manager is the overall responsible for all internal departments as well as the SPOC for the customer.
·University degree or similar by experience.
· Solid background in the Warehouse operations and Distribution environment (capable to rapidly assess a current logistics situation and propose the most adequate recommendations)
· Proven success in project management.
· Specific experience with automation systems like Mini-load, Pallet sorter, Packing Line, etc … and their related financial aspects is an extra asset.
· Advanced knowledge of Exel, PowerPoint.
· Languages: English (fluent), French (fluent).