We are looking for an experienced marketer for a Brand Manager position in the Netherlands.
It is a compulsory to speak fluent English and French.
Essential a degree in Marketing and have experience of 3-5 years in FMCG.
He/she strongly contributes to the developement of the brand business, especially focusing on core business in close collaboration with local marketing teams.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Highly contributes to the brand vision: 3-year strategy and more specifically on the core business.
· Responsible for the marketing mix development on core business.
· Supports & challenges the local marketing teams in the development of marketing plans & prioritization.
· Promotes strategic alignment among countries & synergies when relevant.
· Leads and directs management of some key strategic innovation/renovation projects.
· Supervises innovation & renovation projects led by the Brand Director.
· Management with the Brand Director of the communication strategy development, equity copies & communication model.
· Leads or partners in copy developments on his/her project scope.
· Responsible for the Brand’s SKU management with constant search for synergies & savings.
· Defines, together with countries, activation platforms, themes and guidelines.
· Supervises execution of global activations if relevant.
· Supervises coordination of multi-country activation led by a lead country.
· Continuously updates knowledge of markets, competition, consumer trends.
· Responsible for the Brand learning agenda.
· Shares know-how with other marketing teams.
· Has close relationship with other Brand Directors , Group Managers and Marketing Services.
Local marketing community animation
· Animates local teams.
· Shares with countries best practices, tools, guidelines and processes.
If you are interested in our offer please send your cv to: email@example.com