AgioGlobal selects a site manager rail catenary for a long term Career Path in a Belgian company.
– You have a professional bachelor’s or master’s degree in construction or elektro-mechanics or equivalent through experience.
– You already have a first experience in the railway industry.
– You’re easy going, team-oriented and meticulous.
– You have sound organizational insight and coordination skills.
– You are flexible, as the projects regularly take place in the weekend and at night.
– You speak fluent French. Knowledge of Dutch and English is an asset.
– You are responsible for the organization and follow-up of different sites
– You monitor the planning
– You are responsible for on-site safety and quality
– You are managing a group of workers (railway crane operators, catenary technicians)
– You coordinate and control the work of subcontractors
– You manage budget preparation and follow-up
– You communicate effectively at all times with client’s representative
– You coordinate and manage stock planning so that materials are organized to meet the timescales for the project.
– A Long term Career Path in a Belgian company
– Work regime: Fulltime with night & weekend work
– An challenging job in a fast-growing company
– Under the direct supervision of an experienced project manager you will be trained «on the job» and have the ability to further develop your own talent
– An attractive salary package including all fringe benefits
Si estás interesado/a en esta oferta envía tu CV a firstname.lastname@example.org.
Para más información Tél. 91 444 44 60