AgioGlobal is recruiting an industrial engineer for working in important company in Belgium.
– Analysing the client’s needs.
– Designing the projects and making technical plans.
– Making action plans for the internal blue collar workers and subcontractors.
– Following up the deadlines, controlling projects on different construction sites and continuous communication with clients.
– Following up the projects in cooperation with the technical supervisor and the foreman.
– From time to time you would have to go to construction sites to follow up the technical aspects of the projects.
– Take part in meetings with subcontractors, architects, and other parties to defend your ideas and solutions.
– Very good level of English (C1).
– A degree in industrial engineering or equivalent by experience.
– Experience in the area of aluminium frame.
– Excellent communicator.
– ASAP availability.
– Change of residence availability.
If you are interested in the job position and you believe you accomplish the requirements, send your CV updated and in English to: email@example.com indicating as subject ‘Industrial Engineer’.
More information TEF. 916951366